Thursday, July 10, 2008

Mamma Mia! Scrap-a Me-a!! July 18th in San Diego!!!

Timing is everything! I arrive in San Diego the very day that Mamma Mia opens in theaters, so I called Liz and said, "Let's have a party!!! A REAL girl's night out!!!"

Mm3

Friday, July 18, 2008

5 pm - 7 pm Scrap-a Me-a! A book of me! And you don't even need to bring photos. I'll have my camera, laptop and printer and we'll take all the photos you need right on the spot!!! We'll create a fun "book of me" - all about you, using the very latest papers and embellishments in the store!

7 pm - Pizza and soda while we finish up our books!

9 pm - We'll pack up our stuff and head out to the theater to see Mamma Mia together. We'll have the tickets and no one has to stand in line as we'll send a couple of gals over early to do that for us! We won't have a bit of trouble finding our seats either as they will have pink bags on them! LOL!




And just to make it all the more fun - dress for the movie! Hippy, ABBA, leis, flip-flops, long skirts, flowers-in-your hair, floppy brimmed hats...oh! this is going to be so much fun! Just what I wanted - a party to kick off my 10 days in San Diego!!!

And all this (movie ticket, pizza and a book-of-me) for just $25.00!!! I think we'll laugh just like her:

Mm1


Feel free to bring your own munchies and chocolate, too! Pierce Bronson and Collin Firth in the same movie? Oh! Be still my heart!!!

Mm2

Quick! Call the store and sign up! 619-298-7871. Scrapbook Your Life! I can hardly wait!!!


Edited to add: I'm going to try to figure out a way to post "live" from San Diego so you can follow along and make your own Scrap-a-me-a book with us! Stay tuned!

No comments: