Friday, June 13, 2008

Clip it up!

Well, I had been looking at this for a few weeks and finally decided to bite the bullet and buy one. I started with just the base. It comes with 80 clips, I bought 25 more clips and hung at least 2 things in each clip - some had 4 things in them. I unloaded 2 whole drawers!



I liked it so much, I went back and bought the upper rack and an additional 25 clips:



I ended up hanging 4 drawers worth of stickers and embellishments on the rack. All in one place!



Out at my fingertips where I can see what I have.



I found mine at Archivers, but you can click on their website to see more. So far, I'm really happy with it. I just "downsized" by 4 more drawers. Next - I need to find something lightweight to put my files and paperwork in. The old steel file cabinet I have is just way too heavy!

1 comment:

Margaret Kane Ward said...

Thanks for posting the link to your blog at RangerInkLink. What a great blog on SO many levels. It's gonna take me awhile to get through your many posts.

Margaret