Monday, March 3, 2008

Meet Up with me!!!

I've joined Meetup as a sponsor and will be hosting classes, crops and lots of play days in my studio!

Check out my calendar


My first Meetup is this Saturday, the Crop for the Walk to raise money for Rachel Chiecuto who's mom owns Scrapbook Your Life! in San Diego.

There's still plenty of spaces if you want to come and play. And if you can't make it, please donate to Rachel's fund

And then check out the other class offerings on my calendar for this month. I'm offering:

Introduction to Art Clay Silver

Make a Kimono Pendant or Pen

Dichroic Glass and Metal Clay

and a second Crop for the Walk at the end of the month.

Bookmark my calendar and check back each month to see what's going on in my studio.

Let the child in you play hard today! That's what a meetup with me will do for you!!!

No comments: