Friday, October 19, 2007

Flip Spin & Play.....a new book I'm in...it's here!!!

You gotta see this book! One of the most fun projects I've been involved in forever. I've got 6 projects in here and I'm so honored to be a part of the fabulous design team for this book!!!

It's all about interactive projects. Some flip, some spin, some play. Some have pull downs or pop-ups....and there are templates in the back. Retail price is $22.95....worth every penny!!!

You can click here and then click on "click here" to see a preview of the pagers. Just keep paging forward and you will see me (page 22). You'll have to buy the book to see the other 5 projects I did.

This brings my total projects published to 89. Isn't that just amazing? And if I count right, I have 45 items still out waiting to be published...so lots more art to be seen in books and magazines in the future. Yes...I need to run spreadsheets just to know what is where! LOL!

No comments: