Thursday, September 12, 2013

the final card from the Abbey Retreat

It really was such a productive weekend!!!   But I need to back up a little since I haven't been doing so well keeping up with my blog (promise I am trying to do better!)  Last month, on 1st Friday at the Marketplace Shops, we painted on glass.  You probably can't tell, but I did an olive branch that has 7 limbs as in a menorah.  It was a fun night and you can see all the photos here





I wanted to make a card for the owners at the Marketplace so I downloaded their logo,





 added stickles, rhinestones, a dressform over a paperclip dressform and a flower.  Thought it jazzed up their logo just a bit!

 

Then I slid the photo off their FB page of my sis and I painting our glasses.  Well, OK, she's painting and I'm drinking some home made sangria that was just off the charts yummy!!!  If you stop by, be sure to pick up some of the Two Crazy Chicks Salsa - best Salsa anywhere!!!  Not sure who gets credit for the sentiment....but it was appropriate for the class.  Fun card I made Friday afternoon, then took it with me to the rock painting party.  They just loved it!!!


First Friday nights in Canon City is really an adventure - so much going on!  October's class at the Marketplace Shops is bling bracelets - only $5 and I'm sure it will sell out fast!  Call them to get on the list...I'll be there (yep, more for the sangria and party than the bracelet class!!!)  LOL!!!

No comments: