Monday, November 28, 2011

Cyber Monday - Spellbinders, Quickutz & Sizzix deals!!!

It's "cyber Monday" and I have such a deal for you!!!

I'm selling off a huge lot of dies for one of my art pals.  107 auctions as of today with so much more being added this week.  Almost every auction is starting at 99 cents with NO reserve!!!   So do your cyber shopping here!

Tons of discontinued Spellbinders dies, as well as brand new dies and nestabilities.   And a bunch of mystery dies!!!

Loads of Sizzix dies starting this evening.  I'm adding 10 - 20 new auctions per day until we get everything listed.

So - are you like this?  You shop more than you craft?  You have so much stuff you forget what you have?  Then there's a coupon and a sale and you see something in the store and can't remember if you have it or not, so you buy it and you get home and yep......you already had it?

Or are you more like me......you can't find it, you know you have it, you absolutely NEED it this very moment for whatever you are working on, so you go buy it, again.  And the moment the return policy expires....you find the one you already had?  LOLOL!!!  I think that's the story of my life.  Although I will confess that I have been downsizing for the past 2 years and I think (ok, emphasis on that word "think") that I know where everything is!!!

My friend just turned 70 and has decided it's time to downsize so we are having a huge holiday ebay sale.  We started posting a week ago, so many auctions close tomorrow night and then every night after that.

She has some Heartfelt Creations which are dies made by Spellbinders with matching stamps made by Heartfelt.  These are such an amazing deal and I've put the retail price on each lot.....some over $50 and never even opened!  Lovely red rubber stamps with the ezmount already on the backs of them.

She's also selling her Revolution diecut system which I promise to get listed later this week.

I will combine shipping and I can get a boat load of Spellbinders and quickutz in a single flat rate envelope for $4.95.  I can get 4 of the big Sizzix dies in a single $4.95 envelope as well.  So, just click the link below and start your shopping.

If you are international......email me before you bid!  Tell me that you read my blog and we'll work out the shipping - but I have to warn you, it's gotten outrageously overpriced!

Feel free to link this blog to your blog or facebook page and share the fun.  Some of these dies are very rare!

Have fun with all your cyber shopping!!!



My ebay auctions








Be sure to check out these links:
My Etsy Store
My ebay auctions

No comments: