Thursday, September 2, 2010

Plain Jane Journaling with Spellbinders newest dies and more

Kerry says I don't do anything plain except food! LOL!!! Well, it's true. I really really really tried to do some plain journals....it just doesn't work for me. One was so bad I'm going to tear it up and start over!

This journal is a stuggle for me. It's not plain at all. This is another pendant that I made in a Tim Holtz class years ago. But having just the pendant on the journal is plain to me.

# 7 $15.00


I wanted to go back and show you some more possibilities with Spellbinders newest dies. And then I thought, why not use this as the basis for a simple journal? The possibilities - endless!

Again, I'm using multiple dies to do this with - just more reasons to buy more! ha ha!

2 wings and a key - sound like a song!



I think this next one would be great for a genealogy layout:






I absolutely love, love, love how these all intertwine. So I decided to turn this set into my next "simple" journal and I love it:

# 8 - $12.00

On lots of these journals, I have adorned the inside and back cover. But for this one, one simple verse:
Eph 6:17 - the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God.


Remember the wall hanging I did with the huge medallion made out of diecuts? This is just a smaller version on another journal cover. With lots of swarovski crystals from Creative Crystal - another one of my favorite companies!

# 9 - $15.00


What fun, huh? I may have to make some more journals like these. Maybe I can do "plain" after all!!!

Hope you can come to our sale! It's going to be so much fun!!!

No comments: