Saturday, July 4, 2009

Oh! The Shoes!!!

Well, I had to make something to go with the shoes and decided to give myself a bit of a challenge. What could I do with just 1/2 sheet of Art Clay Silver paper type?



Great necklace! I was just so happy when it all came together. I used a little Sizzlet diecut that I've had forever. Looked it up and of course, it's no longer available to purchase.

Once I had the necklace made, I just knew the shoes were going to match. They took about 1/3 sheet of paper type....not much at all.



I can hardly wait to get to the convention! I may just wear these the whole week long!

So, today is July 4th and I just want to say a huge thank you to anyone and everyone who has ever served in our armed forces and fought to make this country the great place it is to live. I just pray that we continue to fight for freedom and that we fight to give Israel all of the land that was promised to her. Happy 4th!

No comments: