Thursday, July 9, 2009

Blog jumping

Linda Peterson blogged today about how I used a bracelet she gave me, added fine silver and made it match a set.

So I decided to see how many days in a row we can bounce from my blog to hers! LOL!!!

I needed a sample of fine silver on Friendly Plastic. Now seriously....I have a ton of FP around here....but I decided to take a piece that she made and gave to me and alter it by adding fine silver!



Turned out pretty cool!

Now, if you are tired of jewerly....just ignore my blog for the next several days! I have tons and tons of samples to post and share....I have been a jewelry making machine!

But I need to pause and thank Kathy & Susan for coming over today and helping me get a few thousand tasks out of the way! I was feeling so far behind....and now I'm right on track. Two more days before I take off for Chicago!!! So stay tuned for even more examples of what you can do with fine silver, diecuts and a few other things!

No comments: