Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Oh! No! NOT the shoes!!!!

LOL!!! Yesterday, Colleen and I were shopping and I found this pair of shoes at Dillards. I just couldn't resist! I HAD to buy them!!!



Because I have this necklace in progress......



and those stones match so well....that I have decided to diecut out some more flowers and add them to the stones on the shoes! Is that insane or what? Well - I figure if I'm teaching diecutting silver paper type.....I might as well wear some of my creations! LOL!

It is going to be such a fun conference! I'm starting to get excite! I figure if Linda Peterson can cover a pair of shoes with Friendly Plastic....I can cover mine with silver!

And about yesterday's poll - the angel is running so far ahead as the favorite it's not funny. And most of you emailed or posted that you like them without anything else added. Whew! Here I thought I was going to have to work a whole lot harder...but I've decided to leave them just the way they are!

1 comment:

Zeborah Loray said...

What a great find. Can't wait to see how you alte the shoes to match. :)