Saturday, November 15, 2008

Menopause the Musical

Why on earth did it take me so long to go see this movie??? All I can say.....GO!!! I think it has to be the most hilarous thing I've ever seen in my life and trust me, I've been to my share of live stage. I laughed so hard at times that I simply could not breathe. The tears were just streaming down my face for just about the entire show.

You can check out their website to see when it will be near you.

If we go to Kingman at Christmas, I will have to see it in Las Vegas! And it opens in San Diego on February 25!

I'm ordering the song book because the words were just perfect - and I will be singing them the rest of my life!

And I can hardly wait for it to come back to Denver. I'll be first in line to get tickets and I'll be asking everyone to join me.

Oh! It just feels good to spend an afternoon laughing so hard you think you'll pee your pants. And at my age......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It did feel good to laugh so hard. I might have to fight you to be first in line the next time. I don't think it will ever get old, no matter how many times I see it. Dreamed about "Tina" last night and woke myself and the dogs by laughing out loud. So much fun!