I took a class today. Yep, it's pretty rare when I'm the student - and it was so much fun!!! Up until now, I have mostly avoided chemicals. I think we've opened pandora's box! I plan to practice and play and who knows where this whole process of chemical etching will lead. I'm quite pleased with my first project:
Using rubber stamps and chemicals, the copper is etched and then patined.
Not sure if I like the front or the back best. Both are great! And we also made all the inside pages.
A zillion new ideas floating around in my head. Nothing copper is going to be safe around here! LOL! Wonder if Kerry has any copper pipe out in the garage......