Friday, September 5, 2008

Who knew?

I own a yahoo group called "Lucy McGoo" and we are always joking about the need to plant a money tree in the back yard so we can buy more stuff.

Then this morning, my sis and I were shopping at IKEA here in San Diego and low and behold.....there really is such a thing!

It's called a Pachira Aquatica......Money Tree! We bought 3 of them!



And then we repotted them and look what you can do with dabbers, a white pen and some black ink!!! Who knew you could decorate a clay pot so quick. Took me about 10 minutes to do this!



We are going to gift a money tree to our friend, Lucky, and take the other 2 home. Do you think they will grow? I guess when I see dollar bills hanging from them I'll be a believer!

Money Trees! Ya learn something new every day!!!

No comments: