Sunday, August 31, 2008

Woe is me!

They are killing me in San Diego! LOLOL!

And I've lost my camera! Must rush out to Lucky's house to see if it went hiding under the bed.

No photos to post. Sigh.

But what a fabulous time I'm having! Today was a technique day. 4 classes, jammed packed, one after another, no break. Started at 11 am and finished at 6:30 pm. Whew! We all agreed to pitch in and order pizza and Liz treated us to brownies - oh! yummm! Such fun classes, wonderful students, loads of fun stories, and good food. Now what more could anyone ask for???

I have tomorrow off. We're going to help Lucky & Tony pack up the rest of the stuff in their house as they move from Santee to Chula Vista. And if I'm a "good girl".....I might get a little beach time in!

So tell me, why is it I think I'm so organized and I can't find something as major as my camera?

No comments: