Friday, July 25, 2008

Lions, Tigers & Bears, oh my!!!

Today (Friday) is the last day we are doing layouts for the charity event. Come on down and play! 10 am - 4 pm.

This is my favorite one so far. Lots of white pen around the flourishes. Stunning in person!



But I really like this one, it's just plain fun!



Doodle Zoo font, printed, then colored with watercolor pencils, and Glossy Accents on top of it. What a great way to make a quick, simple title!



But I'm thinking I could put a photo of me and Lucky in this one cause when we get together to play, like today, there really is a little "wild cat" in both of us! LOL!



Lucky got tired and looked at me and said, "HELP!"



So we just started cutting and layering and I think we both liked the end result!



How fun to play in a huge 6400 square foot store and just go pull whatever you need to play with. Oh my gosh!!! I can't believe I've been here a full week - time flies when you are having this much fun! Next time - I just have to stay for 3 weeks. But don't tell Kerry! LOLOL!

1 comment:

TA Carbone said...

WOW Jen these are all beautiful. You did a fantastic job on them

Love THEM ALL

TA
http://carbonescorner.blogspot.com