Friday, May 2, 2008

The enveloper book

All of these "pages" are envelopes. Each one is made with the Enveloper. And then, they are bound with the bind-it-all. I was inspired by my good friend Shelly's envelope books for this project.



I used the circle nestabilities die, Ranger's white pen and a black pen for the front of this envelope. The swirl is a Quickutz die.



Cuttlebug embossing folder, Revolution (quickutz) ballerina diecut. Lots of Ranger's distress inks.



Spellbinders dies with Quickuts dies. Who says you can't layer dies from various companies?



Remember, these are all envelopes. So much fun!



quickutz swirls



I love this whole line of double sided coordinating papers. Brand new at Scrapbook Your Life! this week.




Used a crafter's Workshop stencil and black marvy marker for this envelope.



Fun paper!



The final page is not an envelope, it's just a sheet of paper. And the front is covered with a matching sized piece of clear transpanency.




What a fun project! A "book" made out of envelopes!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is wonderful! I just got my Enveloper and now I know one of the many things I'd like to try. This also makes me crave a Bind-It-All LOL!