Wednesday, October 28, 2015

I haven't blogged in over a year - maybe it's time???  Lots has happened!  I spent a month in Israel with 2 sisters and a brother-in-law....what an incredible experience!  Yes...I rode a camel.....



and a donkey......walked on Temple Mount - this is the Eastern Gate:



we did a private archeology dig inside the West Bank....it was an amazing time.

It's been a busy summer, creating new flower beds, planting more trees, watching everything grow in the yard.

And I've had plenty of art projects this past year.  Some of my favorites:


a friend gave me an old potty chair that I painted and turned into a planter in my garden




Made some doll dresses out of old hankies and aprons





had fun making this gorgeous banner




It's been a good year and my thoughts are that I will do a few more tutorials and hopefully get back into the swing of blogging.  But don't hold your breath!  The older I get, the faster life goes and some days I'm just too busy to do anything but play!



No comments: