Thursday, November 14, 2013

Without you.....

Two sets of Monkey stamps by "Talk About Images".  And Lucy.  I'm learning.  I used a medium weight copic paper....too thin to layer.  But I still like the concept.  Color the images with copics, then cut out and layer, then adhere to white cardstock and distress ink the edges.  The paper would be fine for just plain coloring, but it just doesn't work for layering.  




"Without you it's just a barrel...."  isn't that just the truth?  I went through a phase last summer of collecting ladybugs and putting them in a corner in my garden.  I think I'm going to collect sock monkeys this winter.  They are just so cute and they remind me a lot of my childhood.  Grandma Moore made me one once.  I'm sure it got loved to pieces!  We went to lunch at Cracker Barrel today and I found this little guy.  Wrapped him around a pen in my craft tool tote.


Did you know that Cracker Barrel has Moon Pies?  They taste just like they did when I was a kid!  Always good to find things that remind you of your childhood.  :o)

No comments: