Saturday, November 30, 2013

Glass totems by Colleen

A couple of posts back, I shared some of Colleen's work.  Here's more.  These are so much fun.  She's put individual LED lights in the base of most of her totems…just makes the glass sparkle.  You can use them to serve candy….



She has all kinds and sizes…


The bring so much light into a holiday display!


Personally, I think they make me want to just eat more!  Not what I need!!!


She made this display cake out of fabric and hat boxes…..used glass for the topper and the risers. I'll blog close-ups of it later on.  But just look at all the ways to serve your guests using her totems.


This one is decorated specifically for a wedding or party.    Yes, those beads are edible!


We set up this wine display just for fun...


Cheese, crackers, cookies and scarves…. 



Here's my little burlap deer in the midst of this display with fruit added….


And here are the totems serving cheese and crackers amidst the antlers and candles.  I think this is just the perfect winter display!


All of her totems are now for sale in our little store in the Marketplace Shops here in town.  But if there's something you'd like me to price, just let me know.  We are truly having fun being creative together!!!

No comments: