Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Some non-dolly cards

Design U'R Memories offers numerous card-making classes each month.  I try to take them when I'm here.  They cost about $20 and I figure I walk away with enough stuff to make 20 - 25 cards.  Well worth it!  But I do need to get current with my blogging as I can't remember which cards I made in class and which ones I made at a crop!  I think this was from a class...but then they wouldn't have used the diecut on top, so maybe not!  LOL!!! Oh!  Where did I leave my memory???



The background for this card was a class....but everything else I added!  Lots of Graphic 45 paper on this one.  I did love the secret garden series.


I demo'd distress inks and how you can make the sky and grass and then stamp trees.  So easy to turn these demo samples into cards...


I did a challenge once on how to make 20 cards in 20 minutes.  This would be one of those.  The card is actually a tag from the secret garden line with 2 layers of paper cut for the mats, then stickles on top and a peel-off sentiment.  I am really liking peel-offs these days!


So, how many cards can you make in 20 minutes?  I can't do that many any more as I need to break for chocolate way too often!  :o)

No comments: