Friday, September 13, 2013

More recycled denim


Mom painted wonderful pueblos and I hung them in the MBR and decided to make some pillows for the bed using leftover denim.


Got the red bench off craigslist and it fit perfect at the bottom of the bed.   On our last trip to Huatulco, Mexico, we met a young boy who was hand weaving the blue piece.  He finished it and we brought it home.  I've been wanting to display it and this is the perfect spot!

The background on the pillows are from a very long dress and the pockets from jeans - great way to clean out my closet.


And I'll be keeping the remote controls inside the pockets.....hoping they don't get lost!


My only cost for  the zippers I put in the bottoms.   I love the whole idea of southwest and denim....such a comfortable room!

No comments: