Tuesday, April 23, 2013

New pin button on images

Well, I'm slow...but sure!  I've just added a pin button to my photos.  It will show up in the lower right hand corner of the image when you put the mouse on the photo.




Click the pin button to add the image to your pinterest board.


But you can still click anywhere else in the image to enlarge it.

Click here to see my pinterest boards.








I'm completely new to Pinterest, but I find it's a great way to bookmark things I like and get back to the images quickly.

I think I will use it most when I have one of those days where I just can't seem to get motivated to do a thing.  I'm hoping the images I store on Pinterest will get me inspired!

If you want me to follow your pinterest boards, just post a link in the remarks here!

No comments: