Friday, April 26, 2013

How much can you put on a 2" x3" piece of paper???

Every third Thursday since last December, I've hosted the BackRoom Babes here in town.  It's a girls night out and I take a product or technique and show how to do it.  We've been swamped with 25 - 30 women every month!

I started out trying to put everything on an ATC and soon realized I simply can't keep up with myself!  LOL!!!

I really like how this one came out.



Here's what I used:
embossing folder
3 different dressform die cuts
spool diecut
fiber
crystal bling
pear bling
velvet flowers
distress ink
button
sentiments cut from scrap paper
diecut scissors
stickles glitter
background paper

It's on a 2" x 3" ATC sized card.

So how many products can you use on an ATC?

I like the message.....be silly....laugh....giggle.  I need to do more of the first one!

No comments: