Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Very fun "snow" class


Well, this little village we moved to just doesn't get much snow.  Here it is Thanksgiving week and I'm running around outside with just a lightweight jacket on.  And no sign of freezing weather yet.  But they keep telling me it's coming, so I took a class a few days ago at Stamp of Excellence - the best stamp store in all of Colorado!!!  Well worth the trip to Canon City!

This definitely got me in the mood for snow!

It's a legal sized envelope with a bag of hot chocolate inside.  The hat is a label die.  Is this just too cute or what???
 And a tag made using gift wrap?  How clever!  The square snowman is a piece of ribbon.
 A clear plastic ornament altered

My laptop died.  So there's one more tag we made by embossing a tag made from a soda can and then inking and sanding it.  Turned out cute, but I will have to re-photo it.  Off to Denver tomorrow to see if I can find someone to repair my laptop.  (aka - a reason to go shopping!!!)

Judy's classes are always a ton of fun and I'm not sure which is better - these projects, or the healing power of great laughter!!!  Check out her calendar for upcoming fun events!!!

No comments: