Thursday, November 3, 2011

Jewelry Show Sunday Nov 6

10 am - 2 pm
3950 Baseline Road, Boulder CO, South Building

My first and probably my only jewelry show! Come join the fun. There are over 20 other artists and the categories include

Fine art
Jewelry
Fabric
Paper
Judaica
Metal
Glass
Needle Art
Photography

At my table, I will have over 100 pendants priced between $5 and $39. I have a several pieces of fine silver, silver embedded in glass, polymer clay, and more. There are finished sterling silver necklaces, a few journals, my sister's stained glass window (a must see!) and I will be taking orders for my Immigrant Peddler Dolls (I will only be taking orders for 4 more....but at least come take a look and see this amazing doll - inspired by mom!!

I can't wait to see what all the other artists have made! I tell myself that I will never do this again....just too much work. But you know, when it rolls around next year, maybe I'll say, "I'll do this one more time!!!" It really is work to get ready for a show like this. But it's been fun, too. I hope you'll stop by and say "hi".

Here's a preview of some of my newest pieces:

























The decals are 22 k gold - fun!  And I'm using my wire dress forms for the display - so just look for the booth in white!



See you Sunday!

Jen



Be sure to check out these links:
My Etsy Store
My ebay auctions

1 comment:

Shelly N. said...

have fun at the show!!! these are great!