Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Sold! Crop in Style bead tote for sale

Continuing to downsize - here's a Crop In Style bead or jewelry tote in near mint shape.  Wheeled with extendable handle.  Black.  Perfect for taking your bead, jewelry or other projects on the go.  I actually used this for my art clay silver materials including tools, sand papers, dremel bits, etc.  Love that it's on wheels and I didn't have to carry everything to shows and conventions!



It comes with 5 plastic bins - these have divider compartments inside each.  Then there's a 6th bin on the bottom that's double thickness - can get larger tools/jars inside this one.  There's room over on the right for another bin, or all kinds of larger items.


There's a pocket inside the front flap and it includes a beading tray - with lots of room for more stuff in there.


Only asking $50, plus shipping and I'll ship it the cheapest way possible.  If interested, let me know!

Now, I promise to get back to art real soon! This week is end of the year filing, sorting and organizing.  I'd much rather play!!!

No comments: