Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Jehovah's bounty

It's OCTOBER 5th!  I cannot believe our weather.....and I can't believe my flower beds.  I have roses....in bloom!




And the strawberries are STILL blooming - I have had berries since June this year.


And the raspberries are still blooming


Just look how thick they are on the vines.  I have never seen them like this!

 It's OCTOBER!  It should be snowing!  I picked 10 pints of raspberries yesterday.  And this is after the neighbors just picked the bushes clean last weekend!  Gotta love our neighbors!  Danielle baked us a fresh raspberry pie and left it at the door.  Oh YUMM!!!

We had a bumper crop of pears, peaches and apples as well this year.  Our neighbors have enjoyed picking all that they want and I hate to say that some went to waste.  I don't spray.  It's truly organic in our back yard!  Such a great year.  So much to be thankful for.  Jehovah has been so good, so gracious and for this, I give Him the praise!

No comments: