Sunday, January 17, 2010

Friendly plastic card making

Hard to imagine that these are actually embellishments made from Friendly Plastic Pellets!!! Easy as 1 - 2 - 3!!!

1. Melt pellets in skillet. Add color, press into mold, cool


2. Tear hand made paper 2 1/2" x 4" and place on top of card. Place embellishment on top of that



3. Hand write your very own sentiment.


That last one is my favorite. How about you? Which one do you like the best? Mom will pick the cat, for sure!!!

Stop by the Amaco booth at CHA and I'll show you how to use Friendly Plastic Pellets, a large variety of colorants, and Krafty Lady molds to make quick easy embellishments for you cards and layouts.

I can hardly wait for the party to start!!!

3 comments:

Margie Higuchi said...

Hi, Jen!

I love the first one...can't believe the details on the tower! WOW!

Also great new studio...need to get my act together and CLEAN mine! LOL!!

Have a great time @ CHA...I'll be at the Chicago one and hope you will be there too.

Katia said...

Shalom,
I thought i would stop by and introduce my self. I love your craft ideas. You do beautiful work.
Thank you for sharing them with blog world.
Blessings in Messiah,
Katia

Aimee said...

love the kitty cat!