Saturday, August 29, 2009

It's not what you think!

No, it's not a Christmas tree. No, I'm not getting ready for the holidays!



This is my new ETSY tree!!! I'm getting pieces ready to post for sale on etsy....and this tree was just $5 at a garage sale and I couldn't resist. Of course, I had to use liquid nails to get the base back together and have totally fallen in love with liquid nails. I think if we ever sell this house I will probably have to put a disclosure on it - "held together with liquid nails"!!!

If you come over, you'll just have to search through the pines to see what's here! Of course, I have to price everything next, then photo each piece so that it looks like you just have to buy it now.....then I'll start an etsy store.

Yeah - might get done in the next 2 or 3 years! LOL! In the meantime, I have a cute way to display my jewelry and it doesn't take up much room at all. I thought about putting lights on the tree as well - ok, maybe in 2 or 3 years!

This is a new piece that I wrapped yesterday and added the butterfly - quite colorful!

and this one with the gecko wrapped on it is bound to get some good reactions!

There's just so much I want to do - and never enough time! Today, I'm back down in Canon City with the Colorado Chapter of Art Clay Society where we experimented with enamels on metal clay. If we had any good results, I'll post them tomorrow!

No comments: