Sunday, August 16, 2009

and then I thought

we could do this simple card!!! OK, it's cutting a pendant border and inking it across the bottom, then cutting 3 nested hearts and stamping on the top one......

Then diecutting the heart in the center of the the layered insert, embossing and cutting the borders, inking them, then diecutting the smaller heart in the honeycomb paper.

It's such a cute card, but when I tried it as a make-n-take....it took 45 minutes! Well, better than the last one, but way too long. A make-n-take should be about 10 minutes!

While the show was a huge success (who says we are in a recession???) I was a huge flop with my designs for a make-n-take. So I have gone back to the design room and hoping I can come up with something quick, easy, fast, simple as we do it all again next weekend in Colorado Springs!!!


No comments: