Sunday, August 23, 2009

After Midnight Pendants

The certification class was last Monday and I finally turned some of what we did into pendants. But I found it interesting that you could actually wrap two pieces together......


You know, it's just so hard to decide which one you like the best!


These were all made using Opals Embossing Enamels on seaglass - this one was done without the fantasy film, and no stamp - we adhered metal flakes, dusted them off, then Franklin Opals over the top and I really like it.

And in this one, I used Opals, Frozen Opals and Midnight Starz.

And no, I'm not done yet - I need to get a couple of tutorials done this week. Today I was in Colorado Springs again doing our final day of demos and tomorrow, I run Kerry out to the airport - he will be gone all week - s0 I hope to get those videos done!!!

No comments: