Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Coral and turquoise

I started out this morning with a single coral tube stone. Put the gecko on it. And then had absolutly no idea where to go! But I think I "went" just fine!!!


Even made matching earrings for the necklace:

Linda Peterson had given me this bracelet almost 2 years ago and it matches so well that I simply added 3 tiny dragonflies to make it a perfect match:

so, the gecko and the dragonflies are .999 fine silver. Pretty cool what you can do with diecut silver on jewelry!

I may actually have to start wearing some of this!!

Don't you wish you were going to the Metal Clay World Conference? It starts one week from right now!!!

Edited to add:

oops! I forgot to mention that the 4 coral looking beads that are round.....those are polymer clay beads that Linda made. They match the cylindar stone perfect! Amazing that you can't tell polymer clay from stone.

No comments: