Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Friendly Plastic TV - on the road

Want to see the mess Linda and I made of my studio last week? Just watch the opening to this video!!!




This video is jammed with hints of tricks and tips to come in the near future. Tune into the Friendly Plastic blog and Linda Petereson's blog for even more details on all the amazing things you can do with Friendly Plastic. But yes, stay tuned here for my take on this fun product!!! I'll have another technique popping up around 7 pm tonight.

If you want to buy Friendly Plastic, just go visit Amaco's website! Click on Arts and Crafts, then scroll down to Friendly Plastic.

And WHY is Linda shooting pics of my guest bathroom decor??? If you watched the video all the way to the end, I think you'll have the same question when you see "cancer girl" - my little boobless doll! LOLOL!!!

No comments: