Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Friendly Plastic Teasers

Sometimes a photo is worth a thousand words. But tonight, since I've just returned from a "girl's night out" and overdosed on chocolate.......perhaps photos are better than words! LOL!!!

Left over scraps - not too bad, huh?


Image transfer - yep - to Friendly Plastic!  Oh! Wow!!!

It's going to be a bracelet...so check back in a few days!
Layered Friendly Plastic...this one is going to be for mom:

My version of "spash"

My "altered" spash.....so simple, but I truly love this. I think it looks like watercolor:

Is this gorgeous?  My sister, Colleen, designed these molds for Krafty Lady and you can buy them from After Midnight Stamps.

Friendly Plastic on a wood bangle which you can pick up at After Midnight Stamps as well:


A couple of inlaid pieces....but I decided to keep the one on the left not so inlaid.  The blue and white petals are a blended technique.


And a whole lot more that I haven't finished, haven't started, need to work on....there just aren't enough hours in the day to play!!!

Well.....after all, we took a few hours out today to have chocolate!  Oh!  What fun!  I think I'm ready to play until midnight once again!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Add unbridled laughter, cheese and beer to the chocolate and you have a stew that will morph into a wonderful, creative play time. Look out for what shows up on the blog tomorrow. I can assure other readers that the transfer piece is more spectular in real life, especially when put next to the copied piece. Well done!

Gerrie Johnnic said...

Your teasers always cost me a lot of cash GF! Thanks for all the inspiration....wish I was there says my postcard to you! hugz