Sunday, September 7, 2008

Girls night out!

Life is too short to not have fun. So whenever I come out to San Diego, we have a night where we put on our tiaras and boas, take our pictures, make a project, order pizza and then go to the movies together. It is just so much fun. This time...we did a layout. But with very special photos:



and then I did a little "photoshop magic" to alter the photos:






Now you can only imagine what I must have done with all the other photos! But the 2 above are my favorites!







even Liz, the store owner, got in on the fun!




I hear Robert Downing Jr is her beau.....I just need to find a really good pic of him that I can merge with her!!


Life is just too short.....we need a whole lot more girls night outs....time to kick back and do the things you can't do in front of your hubby, your kids.... 

Hope you are all having a wonderful day!  It's Sunday in San Diego and we've been to the swap meet, had breakfast, have chocolate in stock and classes start again in just 15 minutes!  It's going to be a great day!!!

No comments: