Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Good food!

I do like to eat! But I also like a place that has good service along with good food. So here's one more review for San Diego - off the beaten path, out in Santee, a place called "The Omelette Factory"



Yep, it's breakfast all the time and ask for Barb when you go in! This is Barb and I tell you, she is the best waitress ever. And she is a scrapbooker! LOL!



Leave it to me to find a waitress who scraps! I've been visiting the omelette factory for at least 15 years now, maybe more. Went there when I lived there and have been going back every trip out. They must be doing something right to keep customers that long!



Nope, I don't eat the omelettes! I order scrambled eggs, bacon, country potatoes and flour tortillas and make the best breakfast burritos ever! I was just there Monday morning and I'm hungry for it again! Well, now you know where you can find me next month when I come back out!

7941 Mission Goge Rd, Santee CA 92071 619-596-9686. No reservations needed!

2 comments:

betsters said...

Jen, You're making me hungry! I'm going to Santee for breakfast....sounds like my kind of place. It's so hard to find the combo of great food and great service. Thanks for the tip! Bets

Jennifer Moore Lowe said...

Hey Bets! Be sure to ask to sit in Barb's section if she's there! Then tell her you know "JLo"! :o)