Saturday, November 3, 2007

Proud teacher

I spent a couple of days this week teaching my friends how to use Art Clay Silver. We just had the most fun. For this particular project, I decided to use some pieces of dichroic glass that were broken or had melted improperly. Pieces that I was going to put into the trash and now I'm so glad that I didn't! My only instructions were that they had to use a basic shape, add a piece of glass, and make it into a pendant. What fun! This is mine:



This is Dian's:



And this is Torrey's:




Just amazes me how we all did something so different. But we just had so much fun! This makes a fantastic class....and a great way to do something with pieces of dichroic glass that were ready for the trash! Just another reminder to keep the stuf that I think there is no use for!

No comments: