Sunday, September 15, 2013

More Julie Nutting doll stamps

One of my favorite kits from HOTP is Cherry on top.  It's just so bright and cheerful.  If you know the kit, you will start to notice that I cut things a bit differently than what their cut lines are.  I think it just makes the kit more fun!  They teach classes at the local scapbook store using these kits and I think they've given up on me "following the rules" - I just don't make my cards like the samples!!




I also really liked the sentiments in this kit


Lots of glitter and bling.  Now, who doesn't like to get a little something sparkly in their mailbox???  Oops!  Looks like I need to repair her slip!  LOL!


I remember as a child I simply loved paper dolls.  Perhaps that's why I like these stamps so much?  This dress is cut out of glitter paper that you can make by using Elizabeth Craft's glitter over the adhesive paper over printed paper.  Just so shimmery!


I really like mixing papers from different kits.  I think you can get about 20 cards from a single kit...and then I take my leftovers and make "scrap" cards.  I'll be posting them later on.  More cards tomorrow!


No comments: