Wednesday, September 18, 2013

fun cards this time

When I was showing the differences in the 5 clear stickles that Ranger has, I used this stamp.  As you go from left to right, you can see how the color of the glitter changes.  But they are simply the 5 shades of clear stickles!  If you size your samples just right - you can turn them all into cards and there's no waste.


When I first saw this stamp at a show up in Denver, I absolutely had to have it!  I laugh every time I use it!!!  The "cup" is made using metal repousse techniques on Amaco's pewter.  Very dimensional.


One of these days I'm going to make 2 of the very same card and show one with stickles and the other without.  Even adding just a drop on the background paper makes all the difference in the world!



This is a very simple technique.  Just distress inks on white paper.  I diecut out the dress form and put stickler, embossed distress paper behind it.  Then added the diecut arch over the "window".  I love the look and it's just so easy to do!


Are you starting to ask when the cards will end and I'll get on to something else?  Not yet!!!

No comments: