Monday, May 30, 2011

Garage sale this weekend in Eagle CO!!!

My sis, Colleen, is having a huge garage sale this weekend up in Eagle CO.   June 4.   8 am - 2 pm.  No early birds.  And there is going to be a ton of craft stuff up for sale!!!  PLUS -her husband is a contractor, so lots of tools!

And yes, I'm taking a truck load of stuff up.  We will have signs out.....just follow them.  I will make sure they say "CRAFTS" so you will know which signs.

Take the Eagle Exit and head south on Eby Creek Rd.  Turn right on Grand Av, then left on Capitol.  Turn left on Brush Creek Rd (stop sign there), then the first left onto Brush Creek Terrace and the first left onto Brush Creek Ct.  Yes, you are kind of going in a circle, but you will love the view from up on top!!!

4 poster king size bed for sale, queen bedroom set for sale, treadmill, health rider (guess we think we are healthy....hahahaha!),  antique sewing stand, desk, small hand tools, drills, kitchen stuff, dress form....

There's too much craft stuff to even list! Plus original art, hand made jewelry, dichroic glass.....

We probably really have something for everyone!!!

You should also check out Colleen's ebay auctions. She selling off her spellbinders dies this week!

Yep, we are serious about downsizing so we can move and play together!  And don't forget to keep looking at my links below.  I cleaned out the kitchen this morning.....so I guess this week's ebay will have kitchen stuff!  Always great for a craft room!  Seriously.....who needs 28 butcher knives?  What was I thinking?  LOLOL!!!


Be sure to check out these links:
My Etsy Store
My ebay auctions

No comments: