Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Call for donations - my next project!

My life right now seems to just go from one project to the next. The Starving Artist's sale and show is over, next up is the Stephen Morse genealogy seminar: (click to enlarge)



I was asked to seek out door prizes for this event. And while I have had some success, I've had a lot of failures. So I'm turning to my art pals once again! We had wanted to obtain a gift certificate from Archivers, but they don't support local events such as this. So I'm going to put together a huge basket of scrapboking supplies and donate it.

If you are interested in participating, here's what we have in mind:

Any new product that could be used in a heritage album (the album has already been donated)
K&Company's ancestry papers and embellishments
Any other paper/embellishments that are heritage/family tree related
Red Eye pen
Sealed distress inks. Rubber stamps appropriate for heritage pages.

Everything needs to be new in it's original packaging, preferably something you can still obtain in a store.

Everything needs to be archival safe, acid free

If you would like to donate cash, we will convert it to a gift certificate and include that in the basket. This is a non-profit entity and I will email you back a receipt that you can use as a tax write-off. Funds can be paypal-ed to jlowe54@gmail.com. Please put in the comments section "Morse Seminar".

You name will be listed on the card included in the basket.

How wonderful to live a life so full of such wonderful projects!

How amazing to live a life filled with so many generous friends!!!

No comments: