Tuesday, August 18, 2009

More fun!

I do have more fun than one can imagine! Here's a 3 tier square "wedding" cake" that I made this weekend using the Ultimate Crafter's Companion:

And more pendant cards. See the center square? Cut it into quadrants to get the additional 4 elements around it.

Remember the video with the tea bag folded flower? Well, how about using a pendant die to cut those half circles, then fold them just the same? Makes a medallion out of a pendant!

More pewter.....
And here I was showing how to ink paper to make it all coordinate together:

It was cold outside today. A front came through. My joints hurt. So I spent my day cleaning in the basement rather than wire wrapping those pendants from yesterday. But I also managed to get a lot of paperwork done for the Starving Artists Playground this fall. Almost everyone is registered and all signed up. We have 28 coming from all over the US, the UK and Wales! - oh me - is that ever going to be a full house or what??? Can't wait!

No comments: