Tuesday, July 14, 2009

The midnight blogger

Well, almost! 10:30 pm and I'm just now getting to today's blog! What a day! Oh my gosh! I had 8 students in my pre-conference workshop and I have to say.....they were all just brilliant! Caught on to diecutting like a flash! So much fun!!!

I told you someone was going to walk away with a brand new Revolution diecut machine! The question is....how is she going to get it home as she is already over the weight limit for the plane! LOL!!!



Note the gal in the background giving the other gal "rabbit ears"? Well....what did you expect in one of my classes? LOL!!!


"Look mom - no jet lag" - even though she flew in from Europe and actually understood my accent!!!


Hmmmm......I think this one got caught with her hand in the candy jar???


Oh dear...I think she's on to me. I don't think she's buying a single word I've written here!!!

But for me, that's why I teach. Personalities, eyes that light up with you "get" something or learn something brand new....the "oh! wow!" moments that a student has, the ability to joke and have fun with each other....the list is just endless.

Thank you to each of my students for making today easy and fun!!! Now, I do hope you learned a little something in the process! Otherwise, we might have to do it all over again tomorrow!!!

OK - after standing on my feet almost the entire day....I've decided to put the heating pad on them tonight! I'll be ready to go first thing in the morning! Wonder what tomorrow will bring???

No comments: