Saturday, December 6, 2008

Are you playing along with Tim?

If not, why not? He is doing some fantistic tags in his Twelve Days of Christmas series. And no....you don't have to make them holiday themed - just use all of the techniques in the same project.

Today is day 6 and here's my interpretation of what he did:



And no, I didn't have anything that he had....I just used what was in my studio. Well, I do have daubers and alcohol ink and distress ink....but the rest of it I just picked from what I had. But I did each step that he did - all 44 of them! Mine is on an ATC so I can add it to my samples to look at when my brain goes dead! LOL!

Let's face it, Tim is a genius! And I had the honor of being on Ranger's Design team, learning from him, watching him at "work". Well, I really don't think I can say Tim works at all.....I think he just plays!!!

1 comment:

Theresa said...

Nice, one Jen! I'm posting a link to it on my blog.