Thursday, October 16, 2008

And the teacher goes to class!

Oh! I just love it when I find a class that I want to take! So when I saw this copper covered journal - I knew I had to take the class!

Timeless Creations and scoll down to the bottom class. Want to take it with us? Sherri, Kathleen, Susan, Deborah - it's almost already full! We're taking the Thursday class.

And to show you how my brain works.....I immediately wondered if I could somehow use embossed diecuts in the etching process! LOL!

Now, for a little enabling, just go over to the left and start exploring their online store. You will quickly learn why this is one of my favorite places to shop when I run up to Ft Collins - just an hour north from here!

Yes, I know, it's called ENABLING! Well, it all started when I was a little girl and the ice cream truck drove miles through the country and ended up at our house on a hot summer afternoon!

No comments: