Monday, July 21, 2008

Wanna play from long distance?



I literally ran through the store, took pics as fast as I could and put them into a slide show. Well, ok, about 50 interruptions later.....I've got it here! If you see something you want, email me and I'll pull it and get you a price! I'm here all week and can do all the packing and shipping for Liz.

And if you want to know if there's something in the store, just ask and I'll go look for it.

Over FIVE THOUSAND slots with paper in them - so I can't begin to photo each piece, just tell me what you want and I'll try to find it!

AND....I'm making a list of things she needs to get in stock in the next month so we can play even harder when I come back out!

Oh - it's like living in candy land this week! And we have gals back in the classroom and we're just sort of doing free-for-alls all day long!

Classes are at 5:30 and 7:30 pm all week long. Check the store website for that schedule.

In the meantime - I really think I need to go shopping again! LOLOL!!!

No comments: