Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Making my own scrapbook papers

They say there is nothing new under the sun, but there just might be! I have been looking for spiritual scrapbook paper, religious, judaica.....and there's not much out there I've found that I like. So I'm working on making my own. Not sure I'm happy with the depth or color on these, but it's a start. And one has to start somewhere!

I combined elements from some of mom's watercolor paintings with backgrounds I have made, played around in photoshop and here's what I have so far:


Edited from the poster background I made

Done with the cricut elements from the poster I made:
More of mom's paintings:

the easiest one - photoshop brushes for most of it:

Much, much work to be done - but I'll print these and see how they turn out. I learned one thing today - if you can't find it, simply create it! I may never buy another piece of paper!

No comments: