Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Metal cards make it bling!

If you are having trouble getting you Spellbinder's pendant dies to cut....try them in Amaco's Art Emboss pewter! They cut perfect the first time! And my camera just saw so much bling it couldn't really get this photo as pretty as the card actually is! I used Creative Impressions silk ribbon on the bottom and stamped using a sentiment from MSE! Must be a "Colorado" day around here!!!




And is this too cute? A Quickutz die...masked and airbrushed and then just a hint of repousse to give it a little dimension. She's done in pewter as well.....I just seem to like it better than other metals. But tomorrow, I'll be working on recoloring Amaco's metals so you can match it to any piece of paper you want! How cool is that?



Quick and easy cards that just say "wow".

Oh, inside the ballerina is my stamp that says: "Dance each step of the art you create!!!"

No comments: