Tuesday, March 17, 2009

More Friendly Plastic class samples

Well, for the next few days, I'm going to be in a frenzy around here creating and designing class samples. I'm going to teach bracelets 101. Won't this be fun?



I'm going to teach how to make a custom size just for your wrist.



I hope to teach how to make your own bracelet mandrel. Hmmm....even that may challenge me!



But mostly, I think I'll be teaching how to fix "mistakes"!



And I think we'll do all that and make at least 1 bracelet in under 4 hours! Whew!!!

For those of you who are tired of me and Friendly Plastic - don't give up! I think tomorrow I have to switch back to pewter as I need to design a couple of classes using 10 Second Studio tools. Oh me - I have an idea....but it's another butterfly! Seems it's either plastic or butterflies these days.

Kerry flies out to LA on Sunday and will be gone all next week. Perfect timing - I can turn the entire house into one massive studio and have stuff all over the place! I can hardly wait! It's going to be a blast!!! Wonder how many of my local pals will come play once they find out the cat is gone and the mice are out! LOLOL!!!

No comments: