Friday, March 6, 2009

Good food, good friends, good fun!!!

Wednesday was a blast! Started out with my childhood chum Nola stopping by all the way from Indiana. Now, I know Nola appreciates art as her mom was my 4-H craft teacher. How cool is that? But I'm sure Nola also thought my house was just a little insane as Linda, Jodi and I were creating up a storm!

Then it was off to the Melting Pot where my "old friends" as in Susan & Kathy....
Met my "newest friends"  Tina and Peg.....
And Jodi became an "instant friend" with Linda.....
and we all enjoyed a flaming turtle chocolate fondue.  I mean, can life get any better than this?




Well, maybe if we all lived in an artist colony where we could be together all day long every day....and then eat chocolate all the time. I have to tell you, Linda said she lost 1 1/2 pounds while she was here. Perhaps one needs huge amounts of chocolate in order to sustain this much activity! LOL!!!

2 comments:

Just call me Silly Sal said...

Ok! I'm up for starting an artist colony. Do we have to bring our husband or does this happen after they are "gone"? :)

Anonymous said...

We've been talking about an artist colony for quite some time. Don't think husbands should be allowed because they would demand to be taken care of and we couldn't just play all the time. LOL But, chocolate is an absolute must!